About The Team
Our Advertising & Promotion team operates at the intersection of e-commerce and advertising, surfacing and monetizing relevant content that benefits our core audiences. We provide digital solutions to help advertisers reach all Company audiences (consumer, dasher, and merchant). This role is a critical driver of Company’s growth and success in the United States, Canada, and Australia. Reporting to the VP of Ads & Promotions, the Head of Consumer Promotions, will manage the Promotions P&L and work cross functionally with marketing, sales, operations, analytics, product, and senior leadership team to drive our business forward.
What You’ll Do
- Build a major pillar of our Advertising and Promotions business unit. You will do whatever it takes to scale, from high level strategy to nitty-gritty operational details.
- Evaluate and prioritize new opportunities, performing quantitative and qualitative due diligence
- Balance the marketplace. You will assess the operational and financial impacts of your decisions, and iterate based on data.
- Lead a team, and collaborate with cross functional partners including sales, marketing, analytics, product, and our senior team.
- You are a first principled problem solver, with a strong bias for action
- You can operate at 10,000 feet and 1 foot. No job is beneath you.
- You love fast paced environments with several moving parts; we move quickly and are defining an entire industry
- You’re analytical. You let data win arguments, and you’re comfortable pulling your own data in SQL and modeling in excel.
- You love building and leading teams. You are comfortable operating as an individual contributor but also have a proven track record of building and leading teams of high caliber colleagues
- You know how to take very broad challenges or opportunities and turn them into actionable projects with clear milestones and goals, with minimal guidance
We're Excited About You Because
- 10+ years of experience in high performance environments including (but not limited to) technology, consulting, private equity, operations, business development or similar role
- Minimum 5 years in management position, with experience managing a P&L
- Strong analytical and leadership qualities
- Experience scaling a successful technology startup or business unit
- Demonstrated ability to independently and logically frame a problem, provide the analysis required to answer the question, and drive the resolution
- Established senior-level industry-relevant contacts a plus, but not required