What you'll do
The Head of Corporate Marketing will be responsible for leading all corporate marketing initiatives, programs and projects for one of the world’s largest and fastest-growing global cloud networks. You will apply your deep experience, knowledge, and understanding of the Internet ecosystem and technical audiences to enable the entire Company organization to effectively communicate Company’s role in helping build a better Internet. This role will be responsible for overseeing Company’s overall brand strategy, strategic events, creative/design strategy, and other corporate marketing activities and programs. As a senior strategic marketing leader, you’ll hire and develop a growing and talented team, while also partnering closely with other leaders and stakeholders across Company to help create rich content, campaigns, events, and experiences that effectively communicate the value of Company to all audiences. This role is a highly visible leadership role within the Company organization which will have a significant impact on the long-term growth of the fast-growing Company business.
- Lead the brand strategy, advertising, creative, events, and other corporate marketing activities and teams
- Guide the strategy and lead the execution of all major large-scale corporate marketing-led initiatives, projects, and programs
- Oversee efforts to develop and evangelize a scalable framework that helps the organization effectively and consistently articulate the core positioning of the Company brand to a large and fast-growing global customer base and other key constituency groups
- Develop framework, hierarchy and branding strategies for existing and new products and offerings
- Help drive significant increases in overall global awareness of the Company brand among target audiences through brand building activities, events, campaigns, and other corporate programs and activities
- Grow a team that is focused on the customer experience strategy and execution of large-scale corporate events and programs
- Collaborate with other cross-functional teams to help produce content that effectively communicates and elevates the Company’s brand in a consistent and accessible way.
- Excellent collaboration skills and organizational savvy, excelling at both high-level thinking & execution as well as influence and inspire others to achieve a common goal.
- Allocate resources and budget to efficiently maximize business outcomes
Examples of skills knowledge and experience
- 12+ years of experience leading corporate marketing at a fast-growing, high profile organization(s)
- 6+ years experience managing a high-performing team across multiple functions and disciplines
- Significant experience in B2B technology marketing with a keen understanding of the Internet ecosystem and technical audiences (experience in cybersecurity or Internet-related SaaS business is highly preferred)
- Deep expertise in brand strategy, management, positioning, and messaging
- Experience in developing, executing, and measuring the impact of multi-channel brand advertising campaigns
- Proven ability to design and execute large-scale corporate marketing initiatives, including corporate events
- Ability to effectively influence both internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills
- Experience with creative and brand agencies, budgets, and negotiating contracts
- BS/BA degree in Marketing, Business, or related field (MBA highly preferred)