Company is looking for an exceptional go-getter to join the Company team as a Head of Growth Marketing who will own the goals for acquiring new patients primarily through performance marketing channels. This is an exciting opportunity to join Company, as we expand from a birth control company to full scale sensitive health focus, launching new services throughout the year to drive the flywheel of cross adoption. This role will work cross-functionally to deliver increases in new patient requests for services, as well as understanding and optimizing throughout the funnel. Company is on a mission to serve more patients and give people access to the healthcare they need, and this role’s ability to cost effectively acquire more patients allows us to reach that mission. This role will report to the VP of marketing.
What you'll do:
- Own budget for all paid performance marketing initiatives from Facebook to TV across Company properties (site and apps)
- Drive overall blended acquisition plan including non paid channels like partners and SEO
- Drive cost per acquisition goals for patient signups across multiple service lines
- Plan media strategy for new service line launches (already launched 1 new service line in 2020, more to come)
- Work cross-functionally with brand for brand initiatives via media buys, product/engineering for in-app growth opportunities, finance for goals/forecasting, and data team for insights.
- Work in tandem with the product growth team to drive impactful conversion optimizations throughout the user journey.
- Build budget & acquisition forecasts across service lines to support company goals
- Own rigorous testing methodology and ideation for creative, new channels, new placements, and other factors to drive growth
- Manage in-house creative resources and external agencies to deliver high-converting creative at a massive scale
- Nurture, manage, and grow the teams’ capabilities (opportunity to grow a team)
- Discover, onboard, and implement external reporting tools as needed to drive growth
- Understand the patient journey across channels and optimize based on incrementality and attribution
- Own company growth metrics and communication of progress to company and key stakeholders
- Work with site team to build out A/B testing plan to support growth
- Be an advocate for growth improvements across the entire company, finding and bringing visibility to opportunities anywhere in the funnel.
A bit about you:
- Minimum 5 yrs experience in performance marketing for a direct to consumer business including experience in TV/OTT
- Strong knowledge of hands on management of channels like Facebook and SEM
- Knowledge of tracking tools and attribution tools such as GA, Appsflyer, Rockerbox
- High level of project management to prioritize deadlines and requests
- Strong communication skills to set expectations and provide progress with stakeholders
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Management experience of individuals or small teams
- Ability to collaborate with multi-teams
- Data driven a must, SQL skill is a plus but not required