We are looking for a Head of Mobile and Messaging Products who is excited to lead the vision and execution of our messaging and mobile products at Company. The ideal candidate approaches her craft with the humility of a true artist and the passion of a great maker.
The candidate will bring a depth of functional (product management) and subject matter (SMB, consumer mobile) knowledge and experience as well as a proven track record of shipping fantastic products.
Upon coming on board, you’ll be joining and fostering a culture of making, testing and learning. You will be part of a group of highly collaborative, iterative, non-political and curious makers that are excited by creating new and innovative solutions to our user’s problems.
What you’re going to do:
- Lead the product vision, strategy, road mapping, prioritization, development, and execution of our mobile and messaging products at Company
- Translate company goals into a clear product strategy
- Own company-level OKRs for those products
- Build a business case for a deeper investment in our mobile and messaging products
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, design, analytics, marketing, and other product teams to create great customer experiences
- Use qualitative and customer research and data analysis to communicate product vision to senior management and various stakeholders.
What we’re looking for:
- Understands mobile: 6+ years of building and shipping and scaling 0-1 mobile products that users love
- Humble and collaborative: Proven ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- User centered: The ability to understand the behaviors and needs of our users, and a desire to prioritize addressing those needs
- Clear communicator: The ability to communicate concisely and convincingly in a way that demonstrates clarity of underlying thought.
- Manager optional: Management experience preferred, but not required for this role (seniority at Company is not determined by the number of your direct reports)
- Missionally aligned: Passion about solving problems that help the small business community thrive