About the team
The Strategic Finance team at Company has a clear mission - works on solving key business problems to grow the business and impact the company 's financial performance. Our goal is to use data to help the company make the right decisions, address key challenges, and identify new ways to grow. Each role at Company is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Companyneers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
We are looking for a Head of Strategic Finance who is passionate about making an impact at a fast-growing company. You will build the Strategic Finance team and play a key role in planning, providing insight into business performance, supporting strategic decision-making and helping predict the future of the business. This is a highly visible role in the organization with close partnership with senior business leaders across the company.
What you 'll do
- Build, lead and manage Strategic Finance team
- Architect strategic and financial planning processes: Business Reviews, Goals, Forecasts, Long Range Plan, etc
- Advance the insight and understanding of business KPIs to drive further alignment and accountability across the company
- Manage and advise on special projects - may include new product or pricing launches and capital market initiatives
- Institute best practice processes to improve Company profitability and scalability
What you'll need
- 8+ years of relevant experience in FP&A, business finance, investment banking, management consulting, or private equity
- 3+ years of people management experience
- 3+ years in SaaS
- Experience building finance teams while also doing hands-on work
- Deep understanding of financial modeling, valuation methods, and key metrics used in the B2B SaaS; strong working knowledge of GAAP
- Strong communication skills - numbers are key, but a business is built with people
- Extensive experience partnering with senior leadership both in finance and cross-functionally
Nice to have
- Experience working in a high-growth, rapidly scaling environment.
- Exposure to IPO and a background in growth-stage B2B SaaS businesses
- Experience with Netsuite, financial planning systems (e.g. Anaplan) and Looker