Aerotek is currently working with a large health care organization for multiple Customer Support / Call Center openings. Read below for details on this great opportunity!!
Shift: M-F, 7am-6:30pm *You will be assigned an 8 hour shift in this time frame, must have open availability*
- Must have call center experience (1+ year)
- Must be comfortable using computers and various computer systems
- Poeplesoft experience is a PLUS!
- Responds professionally with accuracy and in a timely manner to new hire changes, employee requests for information and changes by processing moderate to complex Human Resources transactions pertaining to employee pay, new hires, terminations and personal status changes according to established policies and procedures, collective bargaining agreements and laws.
- Enters processes and retrieves employee data utilizing a Windows-based Human Resources systems to make employee changes and obtain information requested by employees.
If you or someone you know, please apply directly to Annie Diehl at OR (925)983-3313
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.