Description: Our client is currently seeking at talented Healthcare Data Engineer to join their team on a remote basis. This project will involve creating complex data solutions for our top healthcare client!
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- As a technical expert, leads creation and review of highly complex data solutions enforcing best practices, processes and standards for user story development, data analysis, architecture, modeling, design, coding, and testing.
- Advocates for the broad education and understanding of the corporate data strategy within the department and enterprise including varying levels of leadership within the organization as needed seeking collaborative opportunities as appropriate.
- Collaborates and partners with project and resource managers in developing scope, dependencies, estimates, project plans, schedules, status reporting, and issue/risk management.
- Accountable for establishing and maintaining effective and positive relationships with internal and external customers.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Strong familiarity with healthcare data domains is a key requirement
- Experience with SQL, Oracle, Datawarehouse
- Understanding of ETL
- Highly preferred if the candidate already had working exposure to data engineering on the Azure Cloud stack as well as working knowledge of Kafka
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]