Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate and inspire. Our employees do just that by helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire positive change. You can be part of an established company with a 40-year legacy that helps our customers thrive by interpreting our client's needs and tailoring innovative healthcare cost management solutions.
Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging are part of the fabric of our company. We strive to create a workplace that fosters mutual respect and collaboration, where every talent individual can participate and perform their best work. We are MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine!
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. May develop internal operational volume and performance reporting on the business.
2. May develop and distribute client-facing operational volume and performance reporting.
3. May create geographic and disruptive analyses intended to aid the sale of new business.
4. May analyze client and prospect claim files, with development of value based savings models.
6. May analyze internal operational processes and create incremental revenue opportunity stories based on process improvements.
7. Focus on creation and implementation of process improvement opportunities for Healthcare Economics
8. Serve as a mentor or manager to less experienced and /or newer Healthcare Economics colleagues.
9. Commit to client service excellence.
10. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
11. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
12. Demonstrate Company's Core Competencies and values held within.
13. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data -- this role is considered to be a High Risk Role.
The incumbent works under general supervision and with some discretion to complete the job responsibilities. The incumbent relies on varied knowledge gained through previous experience with non-standard issues to review, analyze, and draw conclusions. In addition, one has authority to act on resolutions of extraordinary issues and provides input to how information is presented to the client.