CohnReznick is looking for an experienced marketing leader in the healthcare and life sciences sector. The Healthcare and Life Sciences Industry Marketing Manager plays a critical role in driving the growth of the firm’s Healthcare, Life Sciences, and Not-for-Profit industry groups by executing marketing programs that target hospitals, community and behavioral health providers, biotech and medical devices, and non-profit organizations. Key responsibilities include: creating marketing strategy and message, developing marketing campaigns that enhance awareness and drive demand, strengthening sales processes by creating results-oriented collateral and lead generation programs, and reporting ROI on marketing programs. The successful candidate will not only have experience in healthcare/life sciences marketing, but also a proven track record for driving marketing-influenced revenue, and the desire to work in a dynamic and innovative work environment. This position reports to the Portfolio Marketing Director.
CohnReznick is a top National Advisory, Assurance and Tax accounting, Firm with a team of over 3,000 employees in 25 cities. As a member of our team, we will provide you with the necessary tools to take your career to the next level. Your success is our success!
- A highly dedicated professional with ambitious credentials and passionate about new challenges and growth opportunities?
- A great teammate who believes in providing best-in-class client service and passionate about becoming immersed in various industries?
- Looking for a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community?
Look ahead, imagine more and consider joining the CR team to begin making a difference!
The Healthcare and Life Sciences Industry Marketing Manager works closely with industry team leaders and professionals to create a marketing plan that supports the practice in achieving business growth objectives. With a nuanced understanding of the healthcare and life sciences industry, you will execute marketing campaigns across paid, earned and owned channels to enhance visibility, shape buyer perception, create compelling client experiences, and drive demand.
Responsible for delivering ROI, you must be a team player who collaborate with a diverse team of industry leaders from the firm’s advisory, assurance, and tax practices, and marketing professionals. Specific marketing activities include: marketing strategy, solution marketing, campaign planning, demand marketing, account-based marketing, content marketing, media relations, event marketing, online marketing and CRM database management.
You will be responsible for:
As a member of the Portfolio Marketing Team at CohnReznick, you will contribute to the growth and development of our organization in a variety of ways:
- Research and analyze industry trends and competitors to identify growth opportunities; collaborate with practice leaders to craft a business plan that yields desired growth
- Build and manage the industry marketing plan and budget. Coordinate with field marketing to localize the marketing program across CohnReznick’s geographic footprint
- Drive awareness by creating practice messaging that targets buyer personas and communicates the practice’s point-of-view
- Create and execute campaigns that maximize lead generation across all channels to strengthen the sales pipeline
- Leverage practice SMEs and the content and digital marketing team to produce and deliver thought leadership across paid, earned, and owned channels
- Coordinate with field marketing, business development, and the proposal team to create compelling sales collateral; develop and maintain a library of proof points; analyze pipeline; support major industry sales pursuits
- Utilize analytics best practices and KPIs to measure and report success
Skills and Competencies:
- Understanding of the healthcare and life sciences industry, with proven ability to utilize that insight to create programs that influence growth; non-profit marketing experience a plus
- Solid marketing and campaign planning skills, supported by proven success in working with content, event, marketing automation, web, and social marketers to deliver campaign ROI
- Strategic and critical thinking and a consultative approach to working with industry leaders, client service professionals, and marketing at all levels of the organization
- Robust project management, organization, and multi-tasking skills to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Persuasive communication skills; able to gain consensus through influence and pivot when warranted; adept at operating in a virtual team environment
- Superior Microsoft Office skills; familiarity with CRM, Marketing Automation, and Marketing Project Management systems (e.g., Marketo, Microsoft Dynamics, Workfront)
- A team player who can strategize in the morning, consult with SMEs over lunch, and “roll-up their sleeves” to make things happen in the afternoon
- 8+ years of marketing or business development experience, with a focus on industry marketing strategy, campaign development, demand generation, and thought leadership
- 4+ years of experience working in healthcare/life sciences marketing or in professional services marketing focused on these sectors
- Undergraduate degree with a focus in Marketing, Business or a related field. A Masters’ degree is strongly preferred
- Endless opportunities to contribute to one of the largest professional services firm in the US
- Network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
- Creative culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- Team of professionals motivated by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- Varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and resources
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 30 days of Paid Time Off
- Flexible work environment
Connect with us
CohnReznick is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, clients, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include background check and credit check
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
CohnReznick does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters are currently engaged by CohnReznick Talent Acquisition Team by way of a written agreement to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that CohnReznick will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
#LI-JG1 #GD #CB #LI-Remote