Founded in 1973, Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. is a leading US-owned security company, providing integrated security solutions to government and commercial customers on four continents. Inter-Con remains under family ownership and control and operates as the industry leader in the field of customized, high-requirement security solutions. Inter-Con employs over 25,000 security personnel worldwide, trained and managed by a team of professionals with unsurpassed military, law enforcement, and security experience. Inter-Con is Everywhere Security Matters.
Why Work at Inter-Con?
Passion: Inter-Con is a thriving company that is passionate about its products and people. Joining the Inter-Con family is an opportunity for growth and career advancement in an environment that truly cares for its employees. By joining the Inter-Con family, you’re working with the best to build a safer future.
People: Inter-Con is more than a company, it’s an alumni base. We believe in positioning the right people in the right place to help them achieve their long-term aspirations for career growth. We have transitioned thousands of officers into successful careers in law enforcement, government services, foreign affairs and many more. Your career success drives our success.
Benefits: Inter-Con offers excellent full-time and part-time benefits that include flexible scheduling to accommodate lifestyle commitments, vacation, sick leave, medical, dental, sponsorship for Top Secret Clearance, comprehensive training, discounts on higher education and much more.
Partner with us to begin a journey that begins with a commitment and leads to a career of a lifetime. Stand out. Be proud. Be Inter-Con!
Sometimes the threat to life, destruction of critical infrastructure or damage to the environment is so severe that a specially trained and equipped security force is needed. When that happens, Inter-Con turns to its Security Officers. As part of this elite team you will secure some of our most vital assets. You will be trained in enhanced security procedures and be exposed to cutting edge technology. The qualifications are high, and the training is rigorous, but if you make it you’ll join one of the most exclusive clubs in the Inter-Con family. As an Security Officer you are at the tip of the spear when it comes to the advanced security solutions we provide our clients every day.
Specific benefits include:
- Competitive pay rate
- Opportunities for Medical, dental, Holidays, vacation and sick, and 401 (k) retirement plan.
- Uniform and equipment provided
- Additional benefits vary depending on position.
- Recognition and Reward Programs.
- Must be a United States Citizen
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Must have a valid identification
- Possess courteous behavior and ability to interact and manage contact with the general public.
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
- Possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Security Guard Registration Card.
- First Aid CPR/AED required for some positions.
- Fluent in both the written and spoken English language.
Work Environment and Schedule
- Job operates in client sites which could be indoors or outdoors.
- Position requires prolonged standing and walking, in the performance of daily security activities.
- Open availability Nights, Weekends, Holidays and overtime as directed (overtime occurs).
- Work various shifts and Holidays as assigned.
Inter-Con is passionate about hiring veterans. In fact, we’ve hired thousands of veterans over the years and plan to keep hiring as many as we can. If you are veteran in search of a rewarding career among a team that holds an affinity for those who served as well as values your success and growth within our organization, please take a moment to review our website for all our extensive opportunities. Visit www.icsecurity.com/careers/for more information.
Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. is an affirmative action employer who provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.