Join Aya Healthcare, winner of multiple Top Workplace awards!
Aya Healthcare has exclusive relationships with clients across the United States to provide healthcare staffing management services. The Program Manager is dedicated to understanding our exclusive client’s culture and business processes to meet staffing needs and exceed expectations. They will represent Aya Healthcare while managing the client relationship and working closely with internal staff to provide exceptional service. This person will have a high sense of urgency, exemplary interpersonal skills, and will thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
Who we are:
We’re a $1.5 billion, rapidly growing workforce solutions provider in the healthcare industry. We deliver tech-enabled services that help healthcare organizations meet and manage their contingent labor needs. We build and manage tech-enabled marketplaces for national and local healthcare talent and deliver contingent labor management solutions through our proprietary software platform.
At Aya, we’re obsessed with creating exceptional experiences for our clients, clinicians and employees. In fact, we put employee satisfaction above all else. Our team members are responsible for incomparable customer experience and we know that happy employees are critical to maintaining happy clients. We foster an entrepreneurial, high-energy, low-bureaucracy culture and value innovative thinking and creative problem solving. We embrace diversity in thought and backgrounds unified by a commitment to high achievement. When you join Aya, you’ll be surrounded by teammates who care about you as an individual and leaders who will help you grow both personally and professionally.
- Reviews, analyzes and processes new client intake for payroll service opportunities and ensures conformity with contractual, payroll and benefits submission requirements.
- Assesses and communicates the timeframe of the on boarding process and ensure client expectations are properly met.
- Escalates to appropriate parties when a timeframe cannot be met enhancing the client experience and deliverables.
- Manages new client implementation process from submission until the first payroll via communication and various internal systems to ensure a seamless transition from requirement checking to the clients first run.
- Develops and maintains a high degree of payroll service knowledge, as well as an understanding of how the process interfaces with all other processes.
- Reviews and updates any procedures or training materials where applicable for consistency and back up purposes.
- Creates and develops process enhancements that help to mitigate risk.
- Requirements. Associate's Degree - Preferred. Minimum 3 years professional experience required. Preferrable experience in operations function or administrative position.
What We Offer:
- Free premium medical, dental, life and vision insurance.
- Generous 401(k) match.
- Celebrations! We hit our goals and reward ourselves. Company-sponsored virtual events, happy hours and team-building activities are always on the horizon — plus, you get a special treat on your birthday!
- Unlimited PTO — we believe in time off!
- Virtual yoga, meditation or boot camp classes offered daily.
Aya Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) and welcomes all to apply. Please click here for our EEO policy.