buy provigil paypal Job Description
DPR Construction is a forward-thinking, self-performing general contractor and construction manager specializing in technically complex and sustainable projects for the advanced technology/mission critical, life sciences, healthcare, higher education, and commercial markets. DPR's portfolio of work ranges from large-scale new construction to small tenant improvements and special projects. Founded in 1990, DPR is a great story of entrepreneurial success as a privately held, employee-owned company that has grown to a multi-billion-dollar organization with offices around the world. In the United States, DPR consistently ranks among the top building contractors and employs more than 6,500 professional staff and craft employees.
The Healthcare Market Strategy Team is a national resource within DPR's Healthcare Core Market Leadership Team, comprised of strategic, operational, experiential, and technology experts providing unique and comprehensive perspectives of healthcare providers' current conditions, performance opportunities, and future growth scenarios. Our purpose is to strategically differentiate DPR in the healthcare marketplace, expand the value chain of services upstream and downstream of construction, and streamline and expedite project delivery. We are looking for a Strategy Associate with 5 to 7 years of management consulting or healthcare strategy experience to join our team. Candidates will be offered the unique opportunity to help shape the evolution of DPR's strategy and approach to healthcare construction and to define their role according to their strengths.
The Work You'll Do:
Data Analytics and Tool Development Support (60%):
- Draw upon healthcare knowledge, trends, and data to highlight relevant implications for DPR's Healthcare Market
- Support special analytical initiatives that will assess market opportunities for health care and create long term strategic value for DPR
- Gather and refine complex data sets and data sources to enable accurate and robust quantitative analyses
- Train, educate, and deliver presentations to the internal team on the uses of healthcare analytics
Thought Leadership, Research, and Synthesis (20%):
- Research, synthesize, and write focused thought intelligence pieces about the healthcare industry
- Engage internal key stakeholders and DPR subject matter experts to develop unique DPR perspectives on the topics.
- Collaborate with team members to develop and deliver thought leadership deliverables, including articles and publications, webinars, and blog posts
Client Problem Solving (20%):
- Project manage client engagements
- Conduct and oversee research, analyses, and data modeling for client engagements
- Develop and deliver presentations and other deliverables
- Effectively engage with clients, including senior administrators and clinical providers
- Inherently curious, energetic, passionate, collaborative, and driven by the unknown
- Experience analyzing and drawing insights from quantitative and secondary data sets
- Excellent strategic thinking and analytical reasoning abilities and strong business acumen
- Ability to interact effectively with/present to (verbally and in writing) all levels of the organization.
- Strong collaboration, and teamwork across functional groups.
- MBA/MA Degree or at least 5 to 7 years of work experience
- Strong quantitative, research, and analytical skills required
- Direct knowledge of the healthcare industry or experience in a hospital setting
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and other data analysis tools
- Experience working with advanced data management and visualization tools (Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, Excel, SQL, Python)
http://sailmoonshadow.com/1997/04/ DPR has been nationally recognized for its strong company culture, based on a well-defined purpose "We Exist to Build Great Things," and four core values: integrity, enjoyment, uniqueness and ever forward. A flat, title-less organization that empowers people at all levels to make decisions, DPR ranked on FORTUNE's "100 Best Companies to Work For" list for five consecutive years. For more information, visit http://www.dpr.com.