Position: Facilities Technician 1 & Facilities Technician 2
Location: San Francisco, CA
Pay: Facilities Technician 1 $26-32/hour
Facilities Technician 2 $32-37/hour
(Sunday- Thursday) 8:00am- 5:00pm
(Tuesday- Saturday) 8:00am- 5:00pm
This individual will have multiple tasks to do on the job:
- They will have to go around and paint walls.
- Patch any holes that are on walls.
- Change lights.
- Add Oil to the motor on the HVAC system.
- Un-plug any minor plumbing issues.
- Troubleshoot or fix electrical issues.
- 3-6 years of experience Property Maintenance Experience working around customers (good example of this is Hotel's or apartment complex)
- Experience turning rooms around (Restoring, repairing and painting the rooms)
- Knowledge of SOPs regarding Building Maintenance procedures.
- Will be looking for people that have Facilities experience in apartments, hotels or even general contractors.
- Needs to have someone that has great communication skills.
- If someone from the commercial real estate world is looking for work he would also consider them too.
Isaias Rosales Jr.- (909)543-7940
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.