Consider joining Lancaster Laboratories where people are the most important element in our chemistry. Celebrating 50 years of service, Lancaster Laboratories is a leading contract lab providing testing and research services in the environmental, pharmaceutical, and biopharmaceutical sciences to clients worldwide.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, a nationally recognized laboratory, is searching for a HPLC Scientist - Stability to support our Professional Scientific Services group in Foster City, CA.
HPLC Scientist Responsibilities:
- Support cGMP stability testing activities by performing analytical methods including UPLC/HPLC, Dissolution, GC, DSC/TGA, and KF titration
- Perform data analysis and troubleshoot methods and instrumentation
- Write and execute study plans, validation protocols and reports
- Prepare data for presentation and assist in generating technical reports, and interact with other groups within the department
- Perform peer review of analytical data
- Initiate and perform laboratory investigations and deviations, and facilitate timely closure with responsible parties
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Demonstrated success in a GMP regulated analytical environment
- Previous experience conducting and analyzing data for analytical methods such as UPLC/HPLC, dissolution, DSC/TGA, and KF titrations
- Good understanding of experimentation and data analysis using Empower software (version 3)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience interacting with people from a wide range of skill levels and experience
- Ability to communicate complex ideas and recommendations in one-on-one discussions and departmental meetings
- Technical writing experience in a regulatory environment such as protocols, reports, and SOPs
- Demonstrated ability to work as an independent, self-motivated, detail-oriented, result-driven and highly flexible team-player in a fast-paced working environment
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail and excellent time management skills, including the ability to manage project resource requirements (material, manpower, time, etc.), and ability to elevate relevant issues to project leads and line-management
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with internal and external clients, self‑motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- B.S. in Chemistry or related scientific field and minimum of 1-3 years of experience in an analytical GMP regulated environment
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Foster City, CA are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.