HUMAN RESOURCE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT NEEDED FOR IMMEDIATE CONTRACT OPENING IN SAN RAFAEL! $24/HR
Performs a wide variety of administrative, clerical, data entry and word processing duties to assist the Director of Human Resources and in the Administration Department. Assignments involve work of a highly confidential nature. Completes word processing for Board members as requested. Responds to resident queries and requests. The position requires sensitivity, maturity, and knowledge of human resources and secretarial practices and procedures.
- Under the direction of the Director of Human Resources is responsible for the recruitment needs of the Agency. Sends weekly recruitment request to Supervisors and/or Managers. Posts job openings and other Employee Notices, places employment ads etc.
- Prints out all resumes and/or applications, sorts them per job opening(s) and submits them to the Director of Human Resources.
- Assists Human Resources Generalist for maintaining the supply of employee onboarding packets.
- Generates correspondence, transcribes letters, memos and similar information; prepares confidential correspondence and reports for the Chief Executive Officer, Director of Human Resources and the Board of Directors.
- Responsible for the copy job requests that come in from committees and residents.
- Orders supplies for administrative copy machine and the administrative staff.
- Generates monthly performance evaluation calendars for agency supervisors.
- Generates monthly birthday list/calendars for agency supervisors.
Organizational skills to determine priorities with the Human Resource Director and the Administrative Assistant clerk duties. Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Publisher and Excel; graphics experience helpful. Good command of English grammar, spelling, punctuation and writing skills. Patience, tact and diplomacy.
Skills to operate general office equipment (PC, 10-key calculator, telephone, facsimile machine, copies, printers, etc.)
High school graduate or equivalent plus advanced administrative/clerical training or experience. Type at the rate of 50 wpm. Requires a minimum of two years of word processing experience and advanced knowledge of computer programs in the Microsoft Suite. Must maintain confidentiality of information pertaining to staff and residents.
PLEASE APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
(415) 472-5400 or email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Must be 18+ and Authorized to work in the US.