There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
Human Resource Representative
We are currently seeking a Human Resource Representative to join our team.
This position is responsible for partnering with our clients and assisting the Human Resource Specialist in developing, implementing, and monitoring Human Resource performance management items and processes. Delivers customized Insperity Human Resource service solutions to positively impact our clients’ businesses by offering effective solutions that result in improved management of human capital, goal obtainment, and operational performance. Works closely with the Human Resource Specialist to develop work relationships and build trust that results in client retention and growth. Demonstrates depth and breadth of service and level of care expected with internal and external customers.
Under general supervision and moderate decision-making:
· Contributes to managing key client HR services focusing on liability management, performance management, employee relations, policy development, administration, and terminations. Makes referrals to internal EEO Compliance personnel, and consults with pertinent Human Resource Specialists, managers and HRCOE as needed.
· Provides support with projects such as handbooks, policy development, job descriptions, performance appraisal systems, employee counseling, hiring processes, terminations, exit interviews, job competencies, compensation planning, and salary surveys to enhance productivity and reduce liability.
· Partners with Human Resource Specialists to schedule, coordinate, and facilitate liability management training for client worksite employees.
· Manages a small book of business ensuring all clients receive comprehensive review, and standard HR practices applicable to federal, state and local regulations.
· Interacts with clients to gain knowledge of their business model and drivers, HR practices, goals and objectives. Makes recommendations utilizing knowledge from various human resource disciplines to address client needs and follows-up to ensure satisfaction.
· Assists with formal and informal presentations, including controversial topics or complex ideas, in a clear, concise and logical sequence at a level appropriate to the audience.
· Participates in service team project assignments and/or client data analysis to identify needs and human resource solutions to improve client business operations.
· Identifies and recommends Insperity services that positively impact clients’ work practices and results in their engagement and satisfaction.
· Collaborates with internal departments to design customized client reports and communicate directly with clients. Makes recommendations for improving client service delivery.
· Documents, reviews, and monitors tracking mechanisms, of assigned clients to ensure timely delivery of HR service activities.
· Provides reports of services delivered with internal partners and escalates complex issues as needed.
· Shares accountability in the customer relationship.
· Builds, maintains and promotes effective, highly functional relationships with all internal customers.