Ref ID: 00470-9502969517
Classification: Human Resources (HR) Assistant
We have an exciting opportunity with one of our manufacturing clients who needs an onsite Human Resources professional with experience in Recruiting.
This is a 6-month temporary assignment but could go longer or turn into a temporary to full-time.
If you have the experience and are interested and available for immediate placement, please contact Panicia Stroski at 930-7766.
Please share your pay requirement and availability to interview with the client.
• Talent Acquisition
• Recruit and hire candidates to fill vacancies within targeted cycle time both union hourly and except positions.
• Coordinate elements of hiring process including recruitment, phone screen, interview, background check, medical physical, etc.
• Support college recruitment efforts as a member of the HR Team.
• Manage regulatory requirements related to tracking of applicant data.
• Conduct new hire induction to ensure a positive employee assimilation into the organization. Anticipate and pre-empt employee issues/ concerns. Address employee concerns/ grievances in a collaborative matter if/ when they occur.
• Partner with union leadership to resolve employee concerns and grievances.
• Administer HR policies and Collective Bargaining Agreements in a consistent basis, as needed.
• Provide positive counsel and advice to employees and supervisors, as needed.