Ref ID: 00110-9503157259
Classification: HR Assistant
One of our clients is seeking an HR Assistant to join their dynamic, fast-growing team! In this role, you will support the Human Resources department in a variety of clerical duties, and you will be responsible for data entry, reconciliation of timecards, paycheck distribution and providing statements to various departments. You should have the ability to communicate effectively with both the internal team and outside customers. You will also support HR with clerical tasks such as preparing employee onboarding packets, post jobs, sort resumes for managers, file and inform new employees of safety regulations. If you want a challenging position with an industry leader and strong career growth opportunity, this position may be for you!
• Contact employees via email and phone to obtain timesheet approvals
• Perform clerical duties such as filing, scanning, faxing, photocopying, etc.
• Data entry into Excel and the ADP payroll system
• Enter and audit union calculations via Excel as instructed
• Download and distribute/save reports as instructed
• Build and run custom reports out of ADP
• Prepare and update safety regulation updates for internal production staff
Support HR with clerical tasks such as preparing employee onboarding packets, post jobs, sort resumes for managers
• Other duties as assigned