Have you been looking for a Human Resources Assistant position? Are you thinking about growing your career working for a collaborative high-energy team that values work life balance? This Human Resources Assistant position in South San Francisco, CA may be a perfect fit for you!
Our client is a fast-growing firm offering competitive compensation, excellent health insurance (medical, dental, vision), 401K, flexible work-life balance, and an opportunity for long term career growth.
Successful candidates are exceptional at working on cross-functional teams, can balance multiple competing priorities, and approach each day with a positive attitude.
• Provide administrative support for the Human Resources team
• Calendaring, scheduling meetings and interviews, ordering supplies, taking meeting minutes, filing, and preparing training materials
• Manage the onboarding program
• Conduct on-going audits to assure employee files are complete and accurate
• Maintain personnel and human resources files
• Generate reports for depart managers
• Provide general administrative support for human resources staff
• Associates Degree Required
• Minimum 3 year?s Human Resources experience
• Proficient: Microsoft Office Suite, Excel (pivot tables, V lookup)
• Strong interpersonal, organizational, oral, and written communication skills
• Strong analytical skills, detail oriented, ability to work with minimal supervision
Client expects to make an offer by the end of the week. If you are qualified and interested in this Human Resources Assistant position, or if you want to hear about other Human Resources opportunities, apply today with your updated resume and ask to speak with Bruce.
AppleOne is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pursuant to applicable state and municipal Fair Chance Laws and Ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.