About the Role:
The Company People Operations team is looking for a HR Business Partner who will be responsible for influencing and executing our organizational and people-related strategy as well as partnering with Company’s teams. The role of a Human Resources Business Partner is to solve complex organizational challenges with people-related solutions. You’ll partner with a cross-functional group of subject matter experts to design and execute the strategy for how we hire, onboard, develop, motivate, retain and organize. In our hands-on culture, you’ll have the opportunity to work side-by-side with teams across Company to get things done. You will be a steward of Company’s culture, leveraging insights from your work to identify trends and strategize solutions. As part of our People function, your goal is to empower an exceptional organization that drives Company’s success. This role requires working collaboratively with a high energy HRBP team, strong communication, a heightened attention to detail, superb organization skills, and collaboration with a wide variety of high profile stakeholders and executives. The ideal candidate is someone who is experienced with change management and is comfortable operating in an organization that is growing quickly and changing constantly.
What You'll Do:
- Serve as a first point-of-contact for employee questions on HR policies and/or processes
- Maintaining a high-quality, timely, and professional service until each case is fully resolved
- Contributing to the implementation and accomplishment of Human Resources practices by staying updated on various HR processes to answer employee inquires
- You will help the larger HR team with HR-related tasks; and perform duties that are connected to our OKRs and Centers of Excellence on the People & Places team.
- Partner with varied stakeholders to conduct investigations, provide counsel, and facilitate prompt, fair, and effective resolution of workplace concerns to foster a positive employee experience
- Help maintain Company’s people culture and strategy based on consultation with the People team, as well as the management team
- Work collaboratively with all employees to drive a cohesive and inclusive people strategy, by flexing style and meeting people where they are
- Able to successfully design and drive strategic people-related plans for a variety of teams and functions to foster organizational health
- Provide insightful data to guide decision making and provide proactive solutions.
- Provide expertise in the following areas: career planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, talent reviews, recognition programs, and org design & development.
- Be a role model and guide for employees. Champion, promote and demonstrate what our culture means in practice.
What We're Looking For:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant HR business partner experience, preferably partnering with a variety of business functions to include Sales, Engineering, Product, G&A
- 3+ years of experience in mid-size, fast-paced startup environment, supporting stakeholders at VP level and above
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related area
- In depth knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, employee engagement, inclusion and diversity, performance management, coaching and development, and employment laws.
- A clear, approachable, and friendly communication style and excellent self-management and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work within a dynamic fast paced environment while juggling multiple priorities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with proven ability to organize and analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for actions based on the analysis
- Skilled communicator with a strong ability to build and influence relationships with leaders and a complex set of stakeholders to drive organizational change
- Comfortable with ambiguity and navigating complex change management workstreams