If you are looking for a career opportunity to bring and put action your exceptional skills to great use and start building thriving and rewarding career with a legal firm - come join our company!
We are dynamic, growing company that inspires our employees to be successful by providing an excellent work environment and training. As part of our growth, we are currently seeking an experienced HR Coordinator to be responsible for provides assistance in recruitment and training and development and reports to a wonderful and supportive manager. This position will be working remote.
If you want to be part of a motivated, and successful team of winners, we definitely want to hear from you!
Please apply now!
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Conduct reference checks and facilitate background screening and DOJ screening, when necessary.
- Daily utilization of the Applicant Tracking System, ICIMS.
- Interview scheduling, interacting with candidates on pre-employment inquiries, preparing offer letters, processing hires through our HRIS systems and assisting with on-boarding activities.
- Collaborate with internal hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and goals.
- Develop and implement recruiting-related programs including creative sourcing plans, University relations, and promotion of the employee referral program.
- Act as liaison to colleges and trade schools to promote job opportunities.
- Frequent collaboration with team to improve processes, implement best practices in TA support of our recruiting organization and candidate experience.
- Consulting with candidates, hiring managers, and recruiters on all pre-employment and onboarding initiatives.
- Responsible for monitoring dedicated Inbox and triage incoming requests.
- Job description management – formatting, researching similar jobs, creating templates, etc.
- Generate and coordinate all new-hire offer letters.
- Data entry of all new-hire on-boarding information/changes/terms.
- Assist with onboarding inquiries, requests and processing.
- Stay in constant communication with the candidates so they always know where they are in the process.
- Create reports using data to improve the recruiting process.
- Develop and refine presence on various recruiting platforms, including LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Conduct phone screens, as assigned by direct supervisor.