The HR Coordinator drives our mission by supporting the HR team and working with employees across the business to ensure we are a great place to work for everyone. Our team achieves results by being innovative, driven, collaborative and trustworthy. This is a hands-on tactical role that provides support in the areas of workforce planning, coaching/development, employee engagement, and ad hoc projects as necessary.
- Work in close partnership with HR Partners and HR Managers to be a credible activist for your clients, your team and our mission.
- Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards and regulations.
- Partner effectively with HR Partners and HR specialist groups including Learning & Development, Employee Relations, Recruiting, HR Operations, Payroll
- Proactively identify opportunities and assess improvements to the employee experience and partner with the HR team to develop and implement innovative and lasting solutions
- Ensure employee inquiries are answered and/or properly routed in a timely manner
- Be able to pull reports and provide analytics related to people metrics
- Support any other special projects as needed
- Perform periodic audits of people data and work with HR Operations to correct
- Coordinate with HR/Compensation/Recruiting on assignments for LOA, Light Duty, Modified Duty, and Restricted Duty
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in relevant work experience
- Proven planning and organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks
- Evidence of exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong skills using Microsoft Suite
- At least 2 - 3 years of experience in HR or related fields
- Strong ability to handle confidential information with discretion and maturity
- Maintains a high degree of professionalism - can interface with all levels of the organization as a primary point of contact for team
- Can multi-task and work in a fast-paced energetic environment
- Works independently as well as in a team environment
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.