Ref ID: 00090-0012048598
Classification: Human Resources (HR) Assistant
Compensation: $25.00 to $27.00 hourly
Join a reputable company with a leading work environment and culture as a Human Resources Coordinator. The company is seeking a candidate that is highly-skilled, motivated, and possesses initiative. If this sounds like you, apply for the position today! Robert Half has an amazing opportunity for a self-starter looking to grow with a reputable company while handling responsibilities such as, handling a variety of personnel related administrative tasks and providing clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources related activities, policies, processes, and procedures. Offered on a long-term contract / temporary basis, this HR Assistant position is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain experience in the industry within the Novato, California area.
- Supports the HR Business Partner team with HR functional area efforts, projects and initiatives.
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality with sensitive Human Resources matters and materials.
- Coordinates the completion of pre-employment and new hire paperwork e.g., background checks, I-9 forms, and benefit enrollment.
- Coordinates the Exit Interview process and documentation for employees leaving the company.
- Assists with the tracking and reporting of HR related metrics including but not limited to hiring activity, terminations and turnover, employee demographics, training a development efforts for staff, employee service, and other HR related programs and services.
- Assists with the coordination and tracking of staff Leaves of Absences, consistent with FMLA, CFRA, ADA, and all other regulatory laws, rules, and requirements.
- Utilizes the company HRIS and assists with input and regular audit of employee data – demographics, assignment, and benefits data.
- Maintains excellent working knowledge of the HRIS and continues to develop more advanced skills in this area.
- Updates employee electronic files and databases to document personnel actions.
- Performs other than normally assigned duties, as required, within and outside of the HR department to support business needs.