The Human Resources Coordinator provides assistance with and facilitates the HR process in all client regions.This role will also provide administrative support to various departments as needed.
- Assist in the recruiting process by entering resumes and candidate feedback into HRIS.
- Post jobs on company job site, LinkedIn, and social networking sites.
- Review and analyze resumes.
- Conduct phone and/or in-person interviews with job applicants.
- Coordinate interviews for qualifying candidates with hiring managers.
- Conduct reference checks on candidates.
- Maintain and update recruiting logs for all regions and reports them to the leadership team.
- Process new hire paperwork; ensure accuracy of the paperwork; create and maintain new hire files.
- Run DMV checks in compliance with company vehicle policy and project specific background checks, as requested.
- Coordinate the new hire on-boarding process.
- File employee paperwork.
- Perform file audits, as needed.
- Partner with company leadership regarding employee training needs.
- Organize and source training programs to meet specific training needs.
- Assist in tracking company training, safety certifications, and meeting participation.
- Inform employees about training options.
- Enroll employees in 3rd party training.
- Handle logistics for training activities including venues and equipment.
- Enroll new employees in company benefits plans.
- Perform customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Provide backup administrative support and assists in clerical functions.
- All other duties as assigned.
- A bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or related field is preferred.
- HRIS experience preferred.
- HR Certification (PHR or SHRM-CP) is a plus.
- Knowledge of learning theory and principles.
- Experience with an LMS and ATS preferred.
- Previous experience and strong working knowledge A/E/C industry preferred.
- Experience in the construction industry is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exhibits problem solving abilities.
- Ability to stimulate enthusiasm and commitment in others to accomplish common objectives.
- Ability to learn quickly; maintain professional demeanor in stressful situations, demonstrating service, courtesy and efficiency.
- Must be proficient MS Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Excel and Word.