http://acorncentre.co.uk/93d3cuYWNvcm5jZW50cmUuY28udWsa98c0960 POSITION SUMMARY
The Human Resources Coordinator completes administrative duties for the Human Resources department, assisting with recruitment, maintaining employee records, payroll processing, data entry, and benefits. This position will be on-site three days per week with some Saturday coverage required.
buy Pregabalin 300 mg cheap
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONIBILITIES
- Screens, recruits, and interviews potential hourly employees
- Manages recruitment lifecycle (post positions, screen/forward applicants, interview applicants for hourly positions, process background and reference checks)
- Onboards new employees (new hire paperwork, creating personnel file, request IT setup as needed)
- Provides management with requested reports and documents
- Coordinates events focused on employee relations
- Oversees data entry and maintenance of employee records in HRIS
- Accurately maintains employee files
- Conducts file audits as prompted by Director of Human Resources
- Coordinates internal and external training and recruitment activities.
- Assists/supports payroll
- Assists employees with benefit enrollments and answering benefit-related questions
- Provide translation as needed for Spanish-speaking employees
- Performs other duties as required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including proficiency in the Spanish language.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Ability to build rapport with all employees.
- Very organized, detail oriented and completes work in timely manner.
- Ability to appropriately manage sensitive and confidential information.
- Strong time management skills including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and ATS systems.
- High school diploma is required.
- One year of experience in a Human Resources capacity is preferred.
- Prior Hospitality experience is preferred, ideally in a luxury environment.
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES
Valid CA Drivers License required. CPR/First Aid Certification is recommended.