ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit health and well-being organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. It serves communities in 28 states. The organization offers acute and ambulatory care, an insurance company with a dental plan, and post-acute and academic business lines. The organization has more than 45,000 employees, 11 hospitals, 2,100+ physicians and advanced practice providers with privileges, 1,000+ healthcare providers employed by ProMedica Physicians, a health plan, and senior care services.
ProMedica`s senior care division operates 330+ assisted living facilities, skilled nursing centers, memory care communities and hospice, palliative and home health care agencies. Services are provided in 26 states and the majority now operate under the ProMedica brand and Arden Courts. Over the next few months, the rest of our entities under the Heartland and ManorCare names will rebrand to ProMedica.
Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address and lead in social determinants of health, champion healthy aging and cultivate innovative solutions. For more information about ProMedica senior care services, please visit www.promedicaseniorcare.org.
ProMedica Senior Care, formerly HCR ManorCare, provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
The buy modafinil smart drug Human Resources / HR Generalist position is responsible to direct the human resources activities within the center including staff recruitment, training and updating center staff on company personnel policies, procedures, and regulations and monitoring and evaluating human resources systems.
- Screens, interviews, and recommends qualified applicants; conducts background checks.
- Maintains awareness of employee morale climate and develops programs to ensure good morale level. Plans, organizes, and implements employee activities and recognition programs.
- Assists in planning, coordinating, and conducting orientation, continuing education programs and special in-service training sessions relevant to the needs of department personnel.
- Coordinates and provides safety and education programs for new and current employees.
- Consistently reviews and verifies employee s licenses, certifications; maintains appropriate records.
- Tracks completion of all personnel performance evaluations.
- Ensures employee personnel files are complete and employee information is kept confidential.
In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.
Bachelors degree required. Emphasis in human resources management preferred.
One to three years prior human resources or employee training and development experience, required; Prior experience in health care useful. Demonstrated computer skills desirable.
Job Specific Details:
Amazing benefits including multiple medical plan options, dental, vision, 401(k) with 100% company match up to 3%, company paid life insurance, company paid short and long term disability, Daily Pay, employee discounts with Verizon, Costco, Disney & more, paid time off programs, paid parental leave, pet insurance, growth opportunities and so much more!