Are you an energetic, self-starter interested in Human Resources? Central Garden & Pet is seeking a paid Intern to work in our Human Resources Department.
The duration of the internship program is part time, with flexibility to work around your school schedule.
Please review the list of responsibilities below and if your skills and qualifications match those described, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
http://carlabaz.com/shop/ MEASURES OF SUCCESS
The human resources intern will have hands-on experience working on a variety of projects to improve and enhance the human resources department.
- order antabuse online Employer Branding – enhancing our employer brand and having a strong social media presence will boost candidate engagement, recognition, and awareness. Help develop the company’s online presence and drive potential talent to the various job boards through engaging content and updates.
- http://heirloomflowersandballoons.co.uk/product/exploding-balloon-bomb-2/?add-to-cart=17675 Candidate Pipeline – in recruiting, it is important to build talent pools in order open up the candidate flow and shorten time to hire. Provide sourcing support for various roles including Exempt and Non-Exempt across different business segments.
- Simplify Processes – we are always looking to advance efficiencies and simply the recruitment process where possible. Review current processes and provide feedback for where changes could be made to improve candidate, recruiter, and HR experience.
IDEAL CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program from an accredited college or university
- Tech-savvy and enthusiastic about learning new technology and programs
- Passion for creative endeavors
- Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Creative and innovative thinker
At Central Garden & Pet (NASDAQ: CENT and CENTA), we believe home is at the center of our lives, and our employees are driven by our purpose to nurture happy and healthy homes. Our company is made up of thousands of people across North America, with an emerging footprint across the U.K., Mexico, China and Canada - all dedicated to helping gardens bloom bigger, pets live healthier and communities grow stronger. We are united by our mission to lead the future of the garden and pet industries…one blade of grass and one wagging tail at a time. Visit our website at www.central.com to learn more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.