We are excited you've decided to apply with us! Below are more details on the company and requirements.
Perks of the company:
* 80 years combined experience as contractors in the Western U.S.
* Solid backlog of work with plans to double in the upcoming years
* Specializes in non-standard heavy and civil engineering projects requiring high-quality concrete placement
* Strong family culture--company rallies around each other
* Annual safety meetings include fun activities like bocce ball, dinner, golfing, etc.
* Management flies take a trip to Vegas every year on the companies dime!
* History of fun holiday parties and BBQs
- Demonstrated ability to translate strategic and tactical business plans into HR strategic and operational plans.
- Comfortable challenging the status quo and able to drive change, while respecting company values and culture.
- Experience as a leader in a senior human resources role in construction or a comparable industry with at least 5 years of industry experience
- Thorough knowledge of recruiting, benefits, compensation, employee relations, organizational development, and talent management practices.
- Knowledge of federal and California labor laws, regulations, and best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in HR, business, social sciences or related field; advanced degree is preferable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; confident public speaker; comfortable presenting and interacting with all levels within an organization.
- Skilled user of MS Office products, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
- Possess the highest ethical standards.
- Possess a commitment to continuous improvement and promoting a culture of excellence.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.