Fast Growing Cosmetic Manufacturer is looking for a new HR Manager after the current person retired!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Augie Ullmann
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $70,000 - $90,000 per year
A bit about us:
Our client is increasingly meeting the demands of over 700 satisfied clients worldwide. They formulate certified organic products, FDA registered and both over-the-counter (OTC) and non-OTC skincare products. Their clients range from specialty boutique businesses to large-scale retailers and wholesalers.
If you are looking to enter the professional workforce and are interested in the Cosmetic Industry, please read on …
Why join us?
$70-$90K Base Salary and Bonus Eligible
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Benefits and 401K w/ 4% Match!
- Act as front-line support to all Client’s employees for any HR related questions around policies, procedures, and general inquiries
- Owner of all things employee data-related including the timely updates and auditing of the following; Master Employee Roster, Org Charts, Terminated - Employee Roster, Hierarchy Reporting, Bonus Reporting, etc.
- HR Analytics: Maintain HR analytics reporting for monthly HR and TA Dashboards including preparation, accuracy, data insights etc. in the following areas; turnover, exit interview data, onboarding surveys, new hire reporting, employee population demographics, etc.
- Employee Surveys (exit, onboarding, etc.)
- Be the main point of contact for initiating employee surveys for exiting and onboarding employees • Performance Management - field questions from employees, and monitor the completion of performance goals/reviews for CLIENT’S population
- Assists and oversees multiple facets of the Payroll & Benefits processes. Works very closely and collaboratively with Manager, Compensation & Benefits
to: Run and submit all US payroll Oversee the accurate submissions of employee timekeeping
- As a steward of the client’s onboarding program, own the employee onboarding and new hire orientation process
- Follow up with new employees on benefits enrollment and issuing of 401k packets
- In conjunction with Manager, Compensation and Benefits, act as the first point of contact for all LOA’s and Worker’s Comp claims, liaising with appropriate vendor representatives as applicable
- Other duties and responsibilities as needed
- Bachelors’ Degree in a business-related field, preferably in Human Resources
- 3+ years’ experience in Human Resources
- Customer-service mindset with an exceptional “can-do” and service-oriented attitude
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.