Are you looking for a unique and rewarding opportunity while working with airplanes? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, exciting environment? Do you enjoy working with people? Do you possess a strong understanding of all Human Resources functions? If so, you would be perfect for our Human Resources Manager position!
Come join Total Airport Services (TAS) and watch your career take off!
Successful Human Resources Managers will be able to:
- Proactively identify opportunities and assess improvements to the employee experience and partner with leadership to develop and implement innovative and lasting solutions.
- Manage the distribution of HR-related company information such as the Employee Handbook and other policy or procedural information via the HRIS or other digital means.
- Execute performance management programs and procedures, including but not limited to performance appraisals and performance improvement plans.
- Coach leaders on complex employee relations matters and collaborate with HR operations to ensure compliance.
- Assists with training as needed by training team; owns orientation and onboarding.
- Implement compensation plans supported by the research of local market data for positions, evaluate job levels to ensure compensation programs remain competitive.
- Recommend/administer discipline when warranted. Assist supervisors - management with disciplinary issues.
- Understands and solicits employee feedback and anticipates their needs and concerns.
- Serve as primary contact for leave administration assistance and workers’ compensation claims, including documentation, coordination with appropriate insurance provider(s), internal and external communications.
What Do You Need?
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration, Human Resources, Psychology, or a related field.
- At least six (6) years relevant experience.
- ADP Payroll systems.
- Experience objectively coaching employees and management through complex, difficult, and emotional issues.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with all levels of employees in the organization including senior leaders.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Be a minimum of 18 years old.
- Be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Eligibility to obtain necessary credentials and clearances.
- To be punctual and commit to your assigned schedule.
Why Join Our Team?
- Revenue sharing (the better TAS does, the more you get!)
- Paid Time Off and Sick Leave
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Benefits
- Career development and training from our dedicated leadership team
The sky is the limit for our TAS Team! Apply now!
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job description in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law. We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, place of birth, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable in accordance with federal, state, and local laws.