Job Position: Human Resources Program Manager III
Job Location: Redwood City, CA
Job Duration: 6+ Months Contract
- We are hiring a Program/Project manager to lead and drive strategic initiatives that will enable the transformation.
- Projects have global, company-wide impact and are led through the Human Resource function to meet the needs of our employees, leaders, and our rapidly growing business.
- This role will help us develop our location strategy by partnering with HR and Business Leaders to gather insights, identify the highest impact opportunities, and create thoughtful implementation plans.
- Lead the Core Team and oversee all effort required for each project this role is responsible for, developing and delivering detailed project plans; including milestone tracking, forecasts, risks, issues and overall project status.
- Ensure all activities are successfully delivery on time, within scope, within budget and at the level of quality agreed to with the Project Sponsors and Steering Committee.
Communication & Stakeholder Management:
- Lead communication across the core project team, with key stakeholders and governing bodies.
- Coordination with the Change, Communication and Learning lead on change impacts, delivery approach and training/coaching of the change.
- Presentations to executive level stakeholders.
- Actively listens; seeking to understand points of view of others.
- Ensures Steering Committee and stakeholders remain informed of project progress and any risks that may affect project outcomes.
- Ensures end users understand the impact of changes introduced by the project
Issue & Risk Management :
- Has responsibility for performing and managing the issue and risk management efforts overall for each project this role is responsible for.
- Applies lateral thinking and analysis to solve complex problems when necessary and escalates appropriately based on the agreed to escalation process and governance model.
- Be a coach for the project teams to inspire, engage, remove barriers and advise to resolve complex challenges and deliver game changing results.
- 5+ years of experience with Human Resources and/or Workforce planning
- 5+ programs delivering employee and leadership facing programs across
- 5+ the full range of HR domains, including Recruiting, Talent
- 5+ Management, Rewards, and Operations
- 5-7+ years of project/program management experience in mid-size (5k employees minimum) to large size companies, implementing projects with budget from (USD)1M - (USD)5M or greater and significant people, process and technology changes and aggressive timelines.
- 3-5 years change management experience, working closely with business and human resource leaders to influence and drive change.
- Strong executive presence; comfortable presenting to and communicating with business and hr leaders Strong PowerPoint and excel skills for creating tools to support change management and program implementation.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated success in highly rapid and fluid business environments.
- Highly competent in facilitating meeting with many functional areas Strong language skills both written and spoken.
- Continuous improvement and learning mindset; Comfortable working quickly and iteratively Experience with organization design and cross-border projects is a plus
Relevant project and program management samples may be required during the interview process.
Skills: HR (non-technical) Program management: creation of project plans, power point tools, templates to keep team on track
Communications: Written/Verbal and leveraging PowerPoint for story telling Workshop creation
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Cell: (669) 350-2729 VoIP : (408) 550-1292
Xoriant is an equal opportunity employer. No person shall be excluded from consideration for employment because of race, ethnicity, religion, caste, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.