A leading Technology Company is seeking Onboarding Operations Coordinators to start work for a project beginning November 6th in the city of Oakland and Fremont, CA!
The ideal candidate will be detailed oriented with impeccable customer service skills. If you have a background in human resources, staffing or recruiting, this is a great opportunity for you, and we encourage you to apply today!
Job Duties for the Onboarding Operations Coordinator will include, but are not limited to:
- Reviewing and auditing all I-9 documentation
- Contact Operations to satisfy I-9 document requirements
- Responsible for maintaining discretion in matters of confidentiality
- Perform onboarding and update records with new hires
- Maintain records of personnel-related data in both paper and database to ensure all employment requirements are met
- Support other functions as assigned
• 1 year of human resources, staffing or recruiting experience preferred
• Strong ability in using iOS (iPads) and MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, in particular)
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to handle data with confidentiality
• Comfortable with standing for extended periods
• Moderate carrying – must be able to lift and carry up to 10-15 lbs.
• Must have a cell phone
• Must be comfortable submitting to daily temperature checks
Pay will range from $20-$25 per hour depending upon experience.