Securitas is now seeking a qualified HR Recruitment Specialist to Support our Concord Branch location
The Human Resources Specialist, assigned to a specific client, is focused on administrative tasks associated with employee relations, benefits, and policy administration including changes/terminations, leave of absence requests, worker's compensation, and benefit administration.
Provide affective leadership to Site Managers, guard force and management team. Responsible for the delivery of high quality security and customer service to the client through management, implementation, restructuring and oversight.
- The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job or position. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. An associate might or might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
- All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
- Associates are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically listed herein.
- In performing functions, duties or tasks, associates are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Associates are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
- All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, associates are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
Directs or completes tasks associated with these areas of responsibilities:
1. Identify effective Security Officer recruiting resources including but not limited to; security associations, community organizations, advocacy groups, government agencies, military transition centers, vocational/technical schools, colleges and universities; Maintain a steady flow of quali
Please apply using Chrome, Safari, or Firefox.