Job Title: Senior Bioinformatics Scientist
Location: South San Francisco, HYBRID
Salary: $130-160K+ DOE
Requirements: PhD, Human RNAseq, WES/WGS Data, NGS Analysis, Python/R, CRISPR
Founded in 2015, with total funding of over $200M, we are well-positioned to continue our growth Post-IPO as a leader in oncology-focused precision medicine. Using molecular diagnostics, our teams are dedicated to discovering and developing targeted therapeutics for patient populations. We are advancing therapeutics that have the potential to be best-in-class/first-in-class and our primary focus is on an emerging class of precision medicine targets (synthetic lethality).
We are looking for bright and motivated individuals to join our team with experience in relevant therapeutic areas.
If you are an experienced Bioinformatics Scientist with human RNAseq/CRISPR screening experience, let's talk!
What You Will Be Doing
As a senior bioinformatics scientist you will be conducting tests for drug identification through the use of statistical models and varying data sources. You will be working closely with different scientists throughout the organization to test hypotheses and share your findings.
- Standard/complex differential analyses of omics data
- Test hypotheses using computational analyses
What You Need for this Position
- PhD in bioinformatics or related field
- Linear modeling, regression techniques and associate statistical tests
- Knowledge of dimensionality reduction and feature engineering techniques
- Experience with RNAseq and/or multi-omic differential analysis
- Experience with NGS data sets and UNIX based bioinformatic tools
- Standard bioinformatic data resources such as ensemble, uniprot, pfam
- Experience with functional genomics datasets (CRISPR screening)
- Oncology based omics data and data resource experience such as TCGA and Depmap
- Building and validating machine learning based models
- Non-linear modeling and optimization techniques
- Bayesian Method experience and casual network modeling
What's In It for You
- Competitive Compensation ($130k-$160k DOE)
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- PTO Program
- Hybrid work schedule available
So, if you are a Senior Research Scientist with experience in a similar space, let's talk!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : DR7-1691684 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Daniel Rumpf - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.