Ref ID: 00410-0011551305
Our client, a reputable law firm is hiring for a business immigration paralegal!
This position is remote, but a preference for candidates in the SF Bay Area. This is a full-time ongoing, temporary opportunity.
• Prepares and files non immigrant and immigrant visa petitions and applications for permanent residency and secondary benefits for foreign nationals
• Organizes and prepare petition packets for review and filing.
• Communicates with employees and human resources professionals to gather needed information and documents required for the preparation of petitions and applications.
• Prepares and files global business visas and work permits with supervision.
• Enters and maintains data in immigration case management system.
• Organizes and maintains immigration files.
• Maintains hard copy files and documents as required to support all immigration activity on behalf of clients.
• Works directly with attorneys and other team members to manage caseload from intake through processing and filing.
• Ensures that clients are kept apprised of the progress of their cases.
• Assists in responding to immigration inquiries in a timely manner.
To hear more and be submitted, email your resume in WORD to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]