The Industrial Service Laborer (Internally known as Environmenal Technician II) routinely performs physically demanding jobs while on environmental and industrial cleaning projects outside and in all weather conditions. We are looking for a safety-oriented and reliable individual to join our team in El Dorado, AR!
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days
- 401-K plus Company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Ability to perform work in enclosed (confined spaces)
- Performs labor intensive activities in all weather conditions wearing proper personal protective equipment, including but not limited to a full-face respirator and hazmat/tyvek suit
- High pressure water blasting cleaning heavy and industrial equipment (pipe, boilers, tanks, heat exchangers, bundles, etc.)
- Loads hoses, chemicals and other equipment required for assigned job onto truck
- Works in areas with low clearances, confined spaces and at heights
- Operates light and heavy equipment including: skid steers, forklifts, oil spill booms and vacuum equipment
- Cleans up work area and equipment after work is completed
- Assist in the inspection of equipment, hoses, connections, pumps and the work area in general
- Other duties as assigned
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience with environmental and/or industrial project work
- Flexibility to adapt to the scheduling needs of the business
- Ability to work under adverse conditions (cold/heat)
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?
Click Here to view the Industrial Services/Production Services Day in the Life Video!
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market. Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico.
We appreciate all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team. Only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.