The InSite Administrator will work out of our Benecia, CA location. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing clerical support such as cutting PO's, invoicing, creating reports, helping with other admins at various locations. Working in the Benecia office Monday through Friday. Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Provide customer service by answering phones and greeting visitors;
- Sign for and distribute packages delivered at the site;
- Other clerical duties as assigned.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 1-2+ years of administrative experience;
- Completion of High School diploma;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: (Word/Excel/PowerPoint);
- Able to work in a team environment and independently;
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills;
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution with us. We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role. Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.