Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth & Investment Management, or WIM, is one of the United States' leading providers of financial and investment services. WIM provides a full range of personalized wealth management, investment, and retirement products and services to meet clients' unique needs and help them achieve financial goals. Our mission is to help clients pursue their financial goals with confidence. We accomplish this by:
- Building enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful, and objective advice
- Developing individualized plans for clients to help meet their financial objectives
- Helping clients build, manage, preserve, and transition their financial resources and wealth
WIM serves clients through the following businesses:
- Wells Fargo Private Bank serves high-net-worth individuals and families.
- Abbot Downing serves ultra-high-net-worth individuals and families.
- Wells Fargo Advisors provides investment advice and guidance to clients through more than 13,200 full-service financial advisors and referrals from more than 5,450 licensed bankers.
- Wells Fargo Asset Management brings together a strategic balance of investment capabilities to serve the investment needs of institutions, financial advisors, and individuals worldwide.
Through Wells Fargo Private Bank and Abbot Downing, WIM is also a leading provider of trust, investment, and fiduciary services, including personal trust services and a number of specialized wealth services designed to meet the diverse needs of high-net-worth clients.
At Wells Fargo Asset Management, we put the client at the center of everything we do. Our commitment: Help clients achieve what matters most to them on their path to financial well-being. We do this by channeling the collective wisdom of our specialized investment teams (backed by over 500 investment professionals) into solutions designed to help meet clients' goals.
We place a relentless focus on pursuing consistent and positive risk-adjusted returns, with the support of our independent risk management teams. Together, we strive to help our clients build portfolios aimed at generating successful outcomes and defending them against uncertainty.
With more than $607 billion in assets under management and offices around the world, Wells Fargo Asset Management has the resources and reach to help clients across the globe—be it institutions or intermediaries whose focus on the client is akin to our own.
*Wells Fargo recently announced the sale of Wells Fargo Asset Management to GTCR LLC and Reverence Capital Partners, L.P. The sale is expected to close in the second half of 2021. We are continuing to recruit for open positions supporting Asset Management, but want to ensure you are aware that when the sale closes this position will be transferred to the new company. If you begin working at Wells Fargo, you should expect to transfer with the sale to the new company, with similar employment terms and conditions following your Wells Fargo start date.
The successful candidate will play a key role supporting the Wells Fargo Asset Management (WFAM) business, focusing on the development and support of REMI (Managed Accounts portfolio management platform) transition analysis and data management process. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated while possessing initiative and strong investment management operations skills. This is a highly visible role working directly with Portfolio Managers and other investment professionals.
The successful candidate will:
- Act as investment operations expert to portfolio management groups, enabling and supporting the transition analysis and management of data, analytics, and associated processes.
- Build strong relationships with investment teams and analysts spanning multiple strategies and locations.
- Demonstrate outstanding execution, drive and focus on delivering improved capabilities to WFAM investment teams.
The position will reside in one of the four Wells Fargo Asset Management's home offices: Boston, San Francisco, Charlotte, or Milwaukee.
- 1+ year of investment management experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Investment tools such as Bloomberg or Factset application
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and creative problem solving techniques
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
- Ability to work independently
- Advanced problem solving and technical troubleshooting capabilities
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- 1+ year of SQL experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to independently build excel templates for data capture and reporting
- Excellent documentation skills
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
MA-Boston: 125 High Street - Boston, MA
WI-Menomonee Falls: 100 Heritage Reserve - Menomonee Falls, WI
CA-SF-Financial District: 525 Market St - San Francisco, CA
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.