Facility: ISAP SAN FRANCISCO CA
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Experienced Administrative Assistants—a world of opportunities awaits you! Are you looking for the kind of opportunity that truly challenges you to use the skills you’ve worked so hard to build? We can help!
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to fill the role for our U.S. government Intensive Supervision Appearance Program (ISAP). This alternative to detention program aims to supervise individuals who are navigating the U.S. immigration court system. In this dynamic role, you will assist case specialist and participants of the ISAP program following the guidelines of the government Department of Homeland Security contract.
This is a great opportunity to continue building your career in criminal justice, psychology and/or social work and administration. If you are passionate about influencing positive changes in the lives of others, this may be the right opportunity for you!
Provides administrative and clerical support for an Intensive Supervision Appearance Program (ISAP) office.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Greets and communicates with ISAP program participants, community visitors, agency personnel and general visitors.
- Ensures that program participants are properly checked in for office visits.
- Answers the phones and directs calls appropriately.
- Maintains program participant case records on the computer system by performing data entry.
- Maintains files and other related documentation.
- Assists the Program Manager and Case Specialists with case coordination, communication with the contracting agency and routine clerical tasks.
- Coordinates transportation services for program participants.
- Performs other duties as assigned.