Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking highlymotivatedIT Security System Analyst to join our ServiceNow capability team supporting our government clients based in the Washington, DC metro area.The successful applicant will work closely with our clients to provide technical support in information security response, security monitoring, and supports audit/compliance activities.
This role is an opportunity to apply and grow your skillset in IT Security with a motivated and rapidly growing company, servicing a wide range of technology forward clients, and building CGS' capabilities.
As the IT Security System Analyst, you will:
- Lead the security evaluation, implementation, monitoring and upgrade of enterprise software solutions.
- Develop and carryout a process to safeguard data against unauthorized exposure or modification.
- Encrypt data transmissions and erect firewalls to conceal confidential information during transmit.
- Ensure password authentication to keep unauthorized users from accessing sensitive data.
- Educate staff on cyber security and promote security awareness and security protocols.
- Oversee the modification of security files to incorporate new software, correct errors, and change user access status.
- Perform risk assessments and tests on running data processing activities and security measures.
- Handle IT forensics; gather details for documenting and reacting to cyber incidents.
- Establish and operate an investigator's lab and process computer crime scenes.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Eligible to obtain and maintain Government Security Clearance.
Bachelor's degree in IT Systems Engineering or related field (additional work experience may be substituted)
5+ years of relevant experience supporting IT Security, Authority to Operate (ATO)Security Authorization Processes
Knowledge of the Risk Management Framework (RMF)
Security Training/Certification(s): DHS ATO process training or relevant certification in IT Security
Nice to have skills/qualifications:
- Technical certifications considered an asset are: CISSP, CAP, CISA, CISM, MSCE or, other relevant IT certification in governance or compliance
- Certification or hands on experience with ServiceNow Integrated Risk Management
- Knowledge or experience with government security NIST and/or FedRAMP policies
- Knowledge of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) processes
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client's opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us atwww.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)