Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Internal Audit is a provider of independent, objective assurance services delivered through a highly competent and diverse team. As a business partner, Audit helps the company accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
The Enterprise Technology Audit Group - Chief Information Office (CIO) audit team is looking to fill an IT Senior Auditor position to support the coverage of Wells Fargo’s IT integrated audits, IT project audits, and coverage of our application portfolio. We’re building the CIO audit team for the future and looking for high-energy talent to join us on our journey!
You’ll be part of a team that provides audit coverage of the controls and tools that provide the front line protection for the bank’s critical systems and data. Given the dynamic nature, you’ll be exposed to cutting edge technology, applications, and new development processes across the Bank. We’re looking for team members that have a passion for applications, new application development processes such as Agile, Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment, DevOps, and thirst for knowledge in this fascinating and critical space!
Responsible for performing IT audit testing components of assigned audits within multiple segments of the IT Audit Plan. Plans and executes independent audit testing and ensures that they are timely and accurate. Documents work papers according to the standards of the Internal Audit policy and guidance. Identifies and assesses key risks and controls and develops effective test plans for engagements as assigned with limited guidance. Develops business partnerships within Internal Audit and with teams across Wells Fargo through professional communication and clear audit deliverables.
Work schedule: Monday - Friday (40 Hours per week). Occasional extended hours based on business needs.
Salary range is determined by the location of the job. The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
Min: $63,900 Mid: $90,000 Max: $116,100
May be considered for a discretionary bonus.
- 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following audit or risk functions: covering risk identification, mitigation and management (includes audit, legal, operational risk, compliance risk, credit risk, market risk, technology risk, or the management of a process or business with accountability for risk.) demonstrated through work or military experience
- Experience at a financial institution or accounting firm
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Solid knowledge and understanding of audit or risk methodologies and supporting tools
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 2+ years of Big 4 public accounting experience
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
Other Desired Qualifications
- Audit experience at a financial institution (Internal Audit function) or accounting firm (big four audit experience)
- Solid knowledge and understanding of IT audit or risk methodologies and supporting tools
- Self-starter who thrives in large, complex environments and challenging situations; must have the ability to adapt to change quickly and adjust work in a positive, professional manner
- Experience working in a highly formal audit environment, including preparation of formal test of design and test of effectiveness work-papers, sample selection through use of formal sample selection tools, process and control flow-charting, and audit methodology compliance
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives
- Demonstrated experience assessing scaled and highly complex application and development environments, preferably in the financial services sector
- Knowledge of Information Technology General Controls (ITGC), IT application controls, and IT control frameworks
- Experience assessing Identity and Access Management programs, familiarity with relevant access management tools and processes
- Certification in one or more of the following: CISA (preferred), CIA, CISSP, CCSP, CCAK, CPA, CRCM, CAMS, or CFSA designation
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
NC-Charlotte: 301 S College St - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
TX-Addison: 5080 Spectrum Dr - Addison, TX
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.