Ref ID: 00370-0011881971
Classification: Jr. Paralegal
We are working with a mid-sized law firm with an opening for their IP team. If you are a Paralegal looking to work in Patent Prosecution, this may be the perfect fit for you.
This great firm has a strong supportive team and is led by dedicated individuals with a passion for IP. This firm is willing to train on all aspects of Patent Prosecution so come prepared and ready to learn!
They are looking for a Paralegal (no prior legal experience required) willing to learn and do the following day-to-day tasks:
• Extract relevant information from correspondence and official Patent Trademark Office databases;
• Enter and track due dates into matter management system and monitor actions due;
• Review USPTO and outside counsel correspondence, enter new cases and new due dates;
• Generate docket reports and coordinate with attorneys and staff to meet all due dates satisfied
• Communicate with USPTO, attorneys, paralegals, liaisons, foreign associates and staff about docketing and prosecution matters;
• Assist in quality assurance review for patent filings by noting and referring any errors or omissions during docketing to attorneys.
If this sounds like the right role for you, please apply now!