Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
- JOB TYPE: Direct Hire Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote - United States only
- SALARY: $130,000 – $160,000/yr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40hr/week
This position has an annual salaray range of $130k-$160k + up to a 10% bonus based on annual goals/KPI scores.
What you’ll be called: Senior Product Designer (KW Product Team)
Who we are looking for:
Voted one of the “Best Places To Work” in Austin, TX KWRI thrives within a creative
and dynamic culture. They are seeking a highly motivated Sr. Product Designer to join their team.
What you'll do:
As a Sr. Product Designer, you will be at the forefront of designing consumer and agent real estate experiences from the ground up. Our client believe design is as much about behavior and emotion as it is about utility and ease.
Your job is to craft how people will experience their products and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired. You’ll tackle complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible, and easy-to-use designs for people around the world—from the first-time user to the sophisticated expert. Achieving this goal requires collaboration with teams of Designers, Researchers, Engineers, and Product Managers throughout their innovation process—from creating user flows and wireframes using input from focus group labs to building user interface mockups and prototypes for subsequent labs in their process. At each stage, you will learn what their users need, advocate for them, and ensure that the
final product surprises and delights them. You are a self-driven and well-rounded design professional with a keen understanding of how to work as part of a high-velocity team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
● Skilled practitioner that contributes to design planning and strategy; responsible for producing high-quality work on assigned projects and having a strong influence on product vertical roadmap and design direction.
● Participates in planning and executing generative and evaluative research. Experience translating and applying insight resulting in a direct measurable change in products and services.
● Leads design strategy initiatives and cross-platform projects that align with business goals and involve collaboration from designers, product managers, developers, marketing, and training.
● Responsible for governing the design operations of the team including design system implementation as well as team-wide file management systems.
Proactively introduces new solutions to improve efficiencies and collaboration in the current design workflow.
● Applies industry/functional knowledge to daily work and invests in mentoring and educating their peers to promote a design thinking culture. Actively participates and leads design critiques.
● Develops knowledge of the needs of agents, consumers, and market center leadership and how these map to desired experiences in the Keller Cloud.
● Must be an open communicator, willing to ask questions, clarify objectives, and suggest any and all best practices and ideas from experience.
● BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. graphic, interaction, visual communications, product), HCI, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
● Has 5–7 years of professional product design experience and is adept at working in an Agile development process.
● Design and specify user interfaces and information architecture using participatory and iterative design techniques, including observational studies, agent interviews, usability testing, and other forms of requirements discovery.
● Motivated to produce high-quality designs for assigned product streams.
● Fluency with experience design techniques such as storyboarding, wireframing, prototyping, and user research.
● Strong organization, communication, and visual skills.
● Experience designing and shipping both B2B and B2C products for desktop and mobile platforms.
● A portfolio that demonstrates a range of solutions with a full grasp of the product process from concept to delivery.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Product Designer, Location: San Francisco, CA - 94151 , PL: 538554241