A well-known law firm seeking a highly experienced Office Administrator in San Francisco area for a new opportunity as the previous Office Manager is retiring. This is a great firm where people can grow and have a life long career.
· Oversees all office operations, including, but not limited to: workflow processes, office services, records management, business continuity, vendor management, and special projects as needed.
· Partners with Human Resources for the recruitment of administrative support staff including reviewing of resumes, interviewing, hiring and on-boarding.
· Trains, supervises, counsels and allocates related human resources.
· Responsible for performance of all support staff in conjunction with Human Resources; manages the evaluation process; administers disciplinary actions as needed.
· Assists with the successful integration of new attorneys.
· Participates in management meetings and communicates effectively with the Firm Leadership, attorneys, and staff in regards to updates, changes, new developments and other relevant issues impacting the Firm offices.