About Your Skills and Experience:
- At least 5 years of experience in Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud, Community Cloud and Salesforce Lightning.
- Valid Salesforce Certifications like Sales Cloud Consultant and Service Cloud Consultant
- At least 2 years of experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition, Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
- At least 3 years of experience Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment in Salesforce CRM implementation projects.
- Good Analytical and Communication skills
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Experience and desire to work in a Global Delivery Model
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact Natalia Zapata at 813.437.6956 or via email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with a copy of your updated resume. I look forward to hearing from you.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Salesforce jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813.437.6956. Please see Salesforce https://www.masonfrank.com/ for more Salesforce opportunities.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.