Kforce is working with a client in San Francisco, CA that is looking for an experienced Lead Product Manager -Merchandising Systems for a long-term contract opportunity.
You will be part of the Supply Chain/Merchandising Product Management team responsible for delivering strategic solutions to drive value to their business partners.
In this role, you will consult and work with the business stakeholders, project managers, architects, development teams, and others to gather and define, then develop and document client requirements as both functional specifications then translate them to technical requirements to ensure successful deployment of deliverables.
Specific Responsibilities of the Lead Product Manager:
- Lead Product Manager serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization to provide product and user experience solutions to meet the business needs
- Develops high level business requirements and translates them into functional specifications for the IT organization and manages changes to such specifications
- Negotiates agreements and commitments by facilitating communication between the business and IT from initial requirements to final implementation
- Lead Product Manager works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- May provide tactical work direction to team members