order gabapentin for dogs Position Summary...
Kamogatachō-kamogata What you'll do...
http://servuclean.com/2009 Lead Product Marketing Manager , Advertising Products
About Walmart Connect
Our purpose: We connect you more meaningfully to Walmart customers
As a part of Walmart Connect, you'll build industry-defining ad platforms that enable brands and sellers to connect meaningfully with shoppers, through high performing advertising that leverages Walmart's massive omni-channel data. Learn more at www.walmartconnect.com
As a lead product marketing manager within Walmart Connect, you will be a leading SME for the growing portfolio of advertising products and solutions by transforming our capabilities into key product value and benefits. In this role, you will own product marketing for your solution area. You will develop market and product strategies, create product positioning and messaging, define and execute go-to-market strategies, and enable revenue-bearing teams. You will play a pivotal role in driving market success and adoption of your products.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a revenue-motivated leader who can establish product strategies that solves market needs and have a demonstrated track record of launching category-defining solutions. Experience working on digital advertising and AdTech platform covering search, display, video, creative, data, measurement or ecommerce is preferred.
This role is open to candidates who live close to these locations: New Jersey/New York area, San Francisco Bay area, Chicago, Los Angeles and Bentonville, AR.
You'll make an impact by:
- Develop deep understanding of market needs by customer segments through primary and secondary research in coordination with key clients and sales teams.
- Identify market opportunities; build data-driven product marketing strategy, and develop a business case working closely with product teams and sales
- Create MRD and collaborate with product teams to define product priorities
- Deliver go-to-market strategy that drives product adoption and revenue growth
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our product suite
- Manage planning and execution of new product launches
- Roll out beta programs, identify target clients, run program, and document success metrics and customer reference.
- Lead sales enablement efforts, partnering closely with marketing and training teams
- Drive adoption of products and ensure best practices
- Provide thought leadership on market and competitive trends
You'll sweep us off our feet if...
- You like digging into data and doing some analysis
- You're customer-centric in spirit and in execution
- You're comfortable influencing others, leading teams, and getting buy-in from leadership
- You have a sense of humor
- You have deep domain knowledge in digital advertising
Manager's Preferred Qualifications
- 8 to 10 years of experience in product marketing. 5+ years of experience in the digital advertising industry or B2B software.
- A solid understanding of advertising technologies
- Proven ability to form relationships and lead cross functional teams
- Embrace working in a fast paced continually evolving environment
- Exceptional communication skills in both writing and presentation
- Analytical and data-driven
- Structured and a strategic thinker
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook)
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Option 1: Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field and 3 years' experience in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field. Option 2: 6 years' experience in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Masters: Business Administration
850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America