Lead UX Designer
Robert Half is seeking a Lead User Experience Designer to be part of the User Experience Design team and reports to the Senior Manager Digital Creative. This team is responsible for UX design projects for the public facing web and mobile apps. The work produced by this team utilizes a range of design disciplines such as UX research, information architecture, interaction design and visual design. Particularly at the more senior levels, leadership responsibilities include developing project plans, communicating to all levels including executives, directing the work of other designers and leading collaborative discussions featuring inspirational conceptual visualization.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Incorporate requirements from business, user research and technical limitation to create original concept designs for socialization, roadmap consideration and feature design. Concept work is to create new applications and web experiences to expand current offerings and lead changes in staffing market.
- UX research, information architecture, interaction design and visual design for public facing web and mobile apps to support 6B staffing business.
- Direct the work of other designers including communicating all relevant background information, direction for research, information architecture, interaction design and visual design. Give feedback for the benefit of the project as well as the professional development of the designer.
- Professional skills for the creation of clearly written artifacts as well as inspirational presentations with stunning visuals.
- BA or equivalent
- 10 years of previous experience
- Technical skills: basic html and CSS
At Robert Half, there’s more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it’s like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California, Corporate Services office. Take a look!
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate Services job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s Corporate Services facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
You may apply for this position by email or regular mail. Please send your cover letter and resume to:
2613 Camino Ramon
San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
CA SAN RAMON CORP