Ref ID: 00340-0012123441
Classification: Instructional Systems Designer
Our client is seeking a Learning Experience Designer II to be responsible for participating in the implementation of state-of-the-art instructional design within the Learning & Development of their organization. Working under the direction of the Senior Manager, Corporate Learning, the incumbent will assess business needs and root causes with internal clients and develop comprehensive, creative organizational effectiveness and instructional design approaches. The individual will also be a participant in the development of strategies for the enhancement of instructional design capabilities to achieve world-class offerings.
As a Learning Experience Designer II, your specific responsibilities include:
- Responsible for curating learning content
- Partner with designers to process translations/validations
- Collaborate with designers and HR Technology LMS team to import/export/migrate content, including uploading and testing
- Responsible for moderating social learning/discussion board
- Ability to recognize compelling content with a high potential to engage users based on objectives
- Participate in user testing of new content, systems, process, or feature ideas
- Partner cross-functionally with our assessment and effectiveness team to evaluate the impact and continuously improve content experiences
- Promotes and updates current training campaigns and programs that are used globally by various teams
- Identify cultural trends across a diverse spectrum of audiences to improve user experience and internal tools
- Complete assigned work and track progress within formal project plans
- Ability to work on multiple projects of varying lengths and timeframes at the same time
- Attend meetings and provide status on newly offered learning on vendor platforms (Percipio, LinkedIn Learning, etc.)
- Maintain and update guides, job aids, facilitation decks, and other learning resources
- Partner to serve as a producer to support facilitator and provide feedback on flow and participation engagement
- Collaborate with learning coordinators to create post-program surveys and review and analyze data
- Archive appropriately any digital assets no longer necessary or relevant to the program
- Effectively define appropriate learning solutions using formal design methodologies and adult learning principles.
- Develop organizational knowledge to be able to tap resources and share best practices.
- Design learning experiences for the blended and virtual classroom
- Structuring and reshaping content to adjust to changing needs and optimize learning solutions with minimal guidance.
- Execute small-scale global initiatives end-to-end, including working with global SMEs, adapting and versioning content for nuances, and managing translations.
- Use a consulting approach to establish relationships and manage expectations with stakeholders.
- Effectively work with subject matter experts to obtain information necessary to the successful implementation of the learning experience.