Arcadia is hiring Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN’s) in San Francisco, California, and surrounding areas.
Come join Arcadia Home Care & Staffing, An industry leader offering premier home care and staffing services for over 35 years.
Here are some of the benefits of working for Arcadia Home Care:
- Health, Dental & Vision Benefits available!
- Ability to earn PTO.
- Weekly pay & direct deposit.
- Ongoing Education opportunities.
- 24 hour support staff.
- Competitive salaries, Flexible schedules & Career stability.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: The Licensed Practical Nurse / Licensed Vocational Nurse delivers patient care under the guidelines of the specific state Nurse Practice Act and as appropriate to provide services in accordance with Agency policies under the direction of the Registered Nurse.
Job Duties Include:
- Recognizes and reports symptoms that indicate changes in the condition of the patient to the Nursing Supervisor and/or Case Manager and/or physician as appropriate.
- Provides nursing care and services that is in accordance with Agency patient care and general medical policies.
- Assists the physician and/or Registered Nurse in the performance of specific procedures required by the patient and at an appropriate level for the LPN / LVN.
- Observes, records and reports to the appropriate professional the symptoms, reactions and changes.
- Performs selected nursing procedures, including administration of medications and treatments prescribed by the physician; and b. Preparation and care of patients receiving specialized treatments administered by the physician or the professional nurse.
- Assists with the rehabilitation of patients according to the medical care plan.
- Promotes cooperative effort among personnel by understanding the functions of other persons involved in patient care and by active participation in team and staff conferences when appropriate.
- Administers medications, IV's (when allowed by state regulation) and treatments, observing aseptic techniques adequately.
- Minimum of six (6) months recent work experience, preferably in home care
- Current licensure in your state of employment.
- Satisfactory references
- Satisfactory completion of Agency-LPN/LVN Qualifying Exam.
- Proof of satisfactory completion of an approved pharmacology course (i.e., NAPNES) may be requested.
- Current CPR certification
- Must have Driver's license, current auto insurance, or access to reliable transportation.
- Current TB, Physical and Clean background check.
We are reviewing resumes and interviewing daily. Come see what we're all about at Arcadia Home Care & Staffing!
Arcadia Home Care & Staffing is a national provider of home care and staffing with over 35 years of experience and dedication to enhancing quality of life. Despite challenging economic conditions caused by COVID-19 Arcadia is still hiring in all locations across the United States. Arcadia has implemented comprehensive safety policies based on CDC guidelines designed to promote workplace safety. We are providing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including gloves, face masks, hand sanitizer and anti-bacterial soap to our employees.
We are offering virtual job interviews as a safety measure against COVID-19. Apply today and learn more about our current opportunities.
Arcadia provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.